Tuesday, November 18, 2008

more YouTube videos up!

We got the hang of it now and Ayla's amazing. So we have about 10 videos up on YouTube now, linked to the subtitles that we did on dotsub.com. She's going to tackle google earth overlays and youth film festival submissions next week when she's all done subtitling and uploading the Rwanda videos.

Meanwhile the Brazil Congress has me tearing my hair out! It's been difficult to organize with so many moving pieces. I'm sure it will all be worth it when we all arrive and the preparatory conference with the kids starts, and they have a chance to voice their opinions in the Congress sessions.

We have provisional approval for the YETAM project next year so I've been working a lot on planning for that as well as finalizing this year.

The Kenya meeting on the horizon finally. I'm really looking forward to that. We're almost done with the agenda and I'm really excited about that week and everything we'll share and discuss.

But it's hard to believe the year is almost over. I'll be in Brazil for 10 days, back for 5, in Kenya for 7, back for 5 and then off to Los Angeles to finally have a break with my whole family for Christmas holidays. I hope I can stay off email and actually relax because there is another insane year ahead....

No comments:

Post a Comment