Friday, June 20, 2008

laptop withdrawal

So the first week is over.  I feel like I spent so much time getting settled, with technical difficulties, and in meetings and conversations that I didn't get as much done as I would have liked.  The conversation is really important though.  

My laptop is going to be erased and repopulated with the contents of my hard drive -- that's the plan anyway.  Hopefully it will be ready tomorrow morning....  and hopefully it will work!

We got the workshop designed today, so that's good.  There is still so much to do though.  I leave for Amsterdam late Saturday/early Sunday to meet with Plan Netherlands about the project and ways that it can link with some of the things they are developing on-line to better engage people in 'Northern' countries in what is happening in the communities where we are working, the issues people are facing, and how local people want to resolve them.

Really hoping my laptop is back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment